Thursday, September 4, 2014

Testimony 4

"My early years of marriage were difficult, to say the least. My hormones completely ran my life. I had been on anti-depressants since high school. At one point a counselor suggested I may have bi-polar disorder. What I had, in fact, was a serious hormone imbalance that was ruining my teens and 20s. My libido was virtually non-existent, the depression came in spurts and the monthly PMS was so severe that at times I felt an alien had come to take over my body. I hated being that person. It would go on for days, until my cycle started and I could go back to being “normal” for a couple weeks. But the damage and hurt I spewed out during those few days, remained. God bless my husband, who has been able to love me in spite of it all, because I think he knows deep down that the crazy hormone woman was never the real me.

Add 2 babies, now ages 7 and 3, to the mix of hormones and what I discovered is this: I had the “normal” amount of progesterone when I was pregnant, making me feel 100% awesome! The energy level, libido and great moods I had when I was pregnant tipped me off to the fact that something was horribly messed up on the hormonal level in my body. The post-partum depression after both of my kids was pretty severe and required medication. I had hormone testing done and supplemented with bio-identical hormones for awhile, but stopped using them because I wasn’t confident they were safe after doing boatloads of research.

Fast forward to June of 2013, when I hit a major brick wall with my health. I was suffering from adrenal fatigue, a candida overgrowth, depression, food allergies, weight gain and anxiety. I was living on what I call “coffee and kid scraps” at that point in time, despite everything I know and believe about healthy eating & cooking from scratch. I will never forget sitting in my doctor’s office and crying that day. I told her that I felt the last 2 decades of my life had been lost. Utterly wasted. I was mourning for the years I had been a slave to the hormones that controlled me. What were supposed to be “the best years of my life” were anything but. She said, “The second half of your 30s and your 40s could be absolutely amazing!” Honestly, I didn’t believe a word she said.

In April of 2014, my husband decided to try Plexus Slim after seeing a before and after picture on a friend’s Facebook wall. He had such great results after a few weeks that I decided (with my doctor’s approval) to get on board. I was hoping that I could lose a few pounds, but didn’t really expect ANYTHING like I have experienced these last 2 months.

In the 9 weeks I have been using Plexus Slim, my whole life has changed! The 3 pm crash? Gone. The raging PMS? My period started this month I didn’t even know it was coming!! The mood swings? I am so much more even tempered with my family now. The insomnia and “tired and wired” feeling every night? Sleeping like a baby—at 11 pm for 2 months straight. The sugar and carb cravings? Nada. The libido that never existed? Well….let’s just say that isn’t an issue anymore! LOL

If those were the only benefits I got from using Slim, ProBio5 and Bio Cleanse—I would be THRILLED!!! But, the icing on the cake is the 19 inches (yes, 19!) I have lost in the past 4 weeks! I didn’t measure until week 5, but I have lost 3 inches off my waist, 2 inches off my hips, 2 inches off each thigh, etc. etc. The funny part is that I have only lost 4 pounds this month (10 lb total). That would seem disappointing if I weren’t wearing 2 sizes smaller in shirts and a size smaller pants! I feel absolutely amazing—beyond amazing. My family and I have Plexus to thank for giving me the kind of life I didn’t even know was possible. Now I am on a mission to share these products with anyone who will listen! Plexus is soooo much more than just a weight loss product. I am proof of that!"

~Testimonials appearing on this site are not affiliated with Plexus Worldwide Inc. They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used our products in some way or another. However, they are individual results and results do vary. We do not claim that they are typical results that consumers will generally achieve. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products and/or services.~

No comments:

Post a Comment