Thursday, September 4, 2014

Testimony 3

"I believe in whole foods and holistic remedies. I have spent years reading and learning about different whole food supplements and how they can help. I seek out raw milk, grassfed and finished beef, cage free chicken and eggs, wild caught fish, avoid vegetable oils, use coconut oil and butter, love the principles of the Weston A. Price Foundation, simmer homemade bone broths on my stove for days, ferment my own Kefir and kombucha, make my own soy-free mayonnaise, etc...

However, I suffered with horrible hormonal issues (heavy unstoppable periods, lack of libido, hot flashes, mood swings, depression, irregular cycles, anxiety, chronic fatigue, constantly aching lower back, bladder control issues, tender breasts, brain fog, etc.). I read many wholistic articles trying to find relief. I tried progesterone cream with some success, but not complete relief of symptoms, plus it caused me to have 2 periods a month. I was at the end of my rope when I saw my dear friend post about finally being free from her symptoms of Endometriosis and PCOS and off all of her hormones after trying Plexus.

 I skeptically asked her to send me the ingredient list - I'm adamant about ingredient lists... It cannot contain soy, artificial sweeteners, carrageenan, artificial colors, vanillin, bht, etc... I was pleasantly surprised by the ingredient list and found many of the ingredients I had read about for years were in Plexus. I still felt this is too good to be true, I mean, I had so many of those supplements in my medicine cabinet already, why hadn't they worked for me before? 

I skeptically ordered, and remained skeptical for the first 3 weeks, then it hit me that so many of my hormonal issues were significantly reduced or completely gone! My husband noticed my moods especially and joked that it's like having a new wife. Any of my remaining issues continued to improve over the next two months and I'm so thankful that I am free of these issues today! It has really been life changing for me!

 I am so thankful for The Lord putting April and this all natural product in my life! I've also lost 27lbs which is just the icing on the cake for me. I saw my neurologist (sleep dr) and my primary care doctor this week and they both were excited for all of the positive changes they saw in me and approved for me to continue taking Plexus. My husband has lost 20lbs and has been able to reduce his blood pressure medication. For me Plexus is about restoring the natural balance in your body to the way God intended it to be, and reaping the benefits of balance and health."

~Testimonials appearing on this site are not affiliated with Plexus Worldwide Inc. They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used our products in some way or another. However, they are individual results and results do vary. We do not claim that they are typical results that consumers will generally achieve. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products and/or services.~

No comments:

Post a Comment