Thursday, September 4, 2014

Testimony 5

"I have Lymes and severe adrenal fatigue. I had migraines and headaches nearly daily. I had trouble getting anything done. I was constantly exhausted. Sleep never helped. I am 30. I couldn't believe how bad I felt. And often thought 'if I live to 40 it might make me wheelchair bound. I had a crazy foggy brain. Generally had no idea what I had talked about when finishing a conversation. Homeschooling my children had gotten hard. Simple problems baffled me. All this caused anger and frustration on my end. I told my husband a few times that if I could quit my job I would. It was horrid. Horrid.

Brenda called and talked to me about plexus last mth. I quickly ordered and took it straight away. I can't handle the accelerator makes me feel floaty. In 2 weeks or less my brain was returning. I was a little annoyed not to see a change in my size. Til it dawned on me that 'I' was returning. My brain is still a little foggy. But I can function! I have what to do fun things again! I want to sew. See friends. Read to my children ( without stumbling over words! ) it really was bad!

I had a couple relapse days last week. But a couple days ago realized it was cause I really overdid myself. My body isn't as caught up as my brain is. I have to pace myself still. My body was in a bad place still is but now I have HOPE!
This mth I want to do 2 packs a day to see if that is a help. I am holding lots of water. And I weigh 70lbs more than I should.
I adore plexus. And can honestly say I don't care if I don't lose any weight. God is still using plexus to save my life."

~Testimonials appearing on this site are not affiliated with Plexus Worldwide Inc. They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used our products in some way or another. However, they are individual results and results do vary. We do not claim that they are typical results that consumers will generally achieve. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products and/or services.~

No comments:

Post a Comment